Ultrasonic sensors measure the distance or presence of target objects by sending a pulsed ultrasound wave
at the object and then measuring the time for the sound echo to return. Knowing the speed of sound, the
sensor can determine the distance of the object.
- Resolution 0.18 mm
- Performance do not get effected by colour of object
- 1 or 2 PNP / NPN Switching O/P
- Analog Output 4-20 mA & 0-10V plus one switching O/P
- Models with digital display
- M 30 Cylindrical design.
- Operation under rough condition
- Teach In function models available
- Built in Temperature Compensation
- Senses almost all material like coffee, colour, sheets, fabrics,chips, grains
Common Specifications :
- Supply Voltage : 10-30 V DC
- Operating Temp :-25 to 70 degree cent