Diaphragm Level Switch
SMARTsaa offers Diaphragm Level Switches for Sensing
- Clogging of material on screw conveyor
- Boot level detection of bucket elevator
- Detect level of food grain in hopper
- The pressure of the product on the membrane operates a limit switch inside the switch compartment.
- The contact of limit switch is used for control action.
- Low cost but Reliable
- No power supply required
- Installation is simple.
- Enclosure : Cast Al, IP 40
- O/P : 1 C/O relay contact rated for 15 Amp resistive at 230 V AC
- Mounting : Flange
- Pressure for detection : Approx 2 N min. Normal Sensitivity: 60 gm
- 0 Operating Temp : 10 - 80 C
- Diaphragm Material : SS / Neoprene Rubber
- Particle Size : up to 30 mm and a density of 0.3 to 2.5 g/cm3