Photoelectric Proximity Switches
Backed by the well equipped infrastructural facilities and experienced personnel, our company has emerged as one of the well established manufacturers, suppliers & exporters of Photoelectric Proximity Switches.
SMARTsaa offers range of photoelectric proximity switches for various industrial applications. / Infrared proximity switches find application in almost every industry where high sensing range, miniature construction and long penetration is required. The special modulated beam makes it immune for use in dusty, industrial atmosphere
- Position sensing: Photoelectric proximity switches are widely used for position sensing of object. Any opaque object like cement bag, box, pouch, bearing, and machine part, capsule can be sensed by photoelectric proximity switch
- Counting: Photoelectric switch is also used for counting the object moving on the conveyor, falling from the discharge chute.
- Three types of operating principle are offered like Through Beam Type, Retro reflective Type and Diffuse Type and selection depends on application and use.
- Special fiber optic switches are also available where mounting space is constraint and very small object needs to be sensed.
- Supply: 10-30 V DC, 230 V AC and universal supply type
- Operation mode : Diffuse / Retro Reflective / Through Beam Type
- O/P: PNP or NPN
- Load current: 200 mA / 1 C/O Relay contact rated for 2 Amp
- Size: M 18 , Square / Rectangular
- Sensing Distance: up to 2 Meters in diffuse type, 10 Meters in retro reflective type and 50 Meters in through beam type
- Object sensed: Any opaque
- Max operating frequency: 100 Hz
- Enclosure: Ni Cr Plated brass, IP 67 / ABS Plastic