Features of SMART RF:
1. Working Status feedback. The operator can see whether RF switch is working OK.
2. Gets indication weather level is rising or falling at switching point. This is possible with LED array. When level is increasing, the LED array display will increase and when falling,will decrease.
3. Operator gets feedback when RF switch Rod is coated with material. Detect Rat Hole formation.
4. Easy, one point setting (for specific material) by selector switch. No need to adjust sensitivity by blind multi turn adjuster. This feature will reduce time taken for adjusting sensitivity individually at site. For multiple hoppers, once selected, all switches can be set at specified set point.
5. With failsafe high or failsafe low setting by selector switch
6. Easy covered and uncovered delay adjustment
7. Universal supply 90-260 AC / 20-60 DC. Reduce inventory.
8. Potential free relay contactSpecifications:
Type : SMART RF
Control Supply : Universal supply 90-265 V AC / 20-60 V DC
Rod Length : Customer specific
O/P : 2 C/O relay contact rated for 5 Amp resistive at 230 V AC
Enclosure : Control unit: Cast Al, IP 65
Max working temperature: Control unit: 60 degree cent max, standoff or remote arrangement is recommended by which control unit is taken away from hot area.
Process Temp: Up to 200 degree cent for Teflon probe and 450 degree cent for ceramic probe
With selector switch to program switch at site for bottom level or top level monitoring