RF Admittance Type Level Switch
SMARTsaa offers range of RF Level Switches with PTFE / Teflon insulation for measuring level of powder, granules and bulk solids like Fly Ash, Coal, Coke, food granules hoppers, silos and bunkers. It also also be used for sticky and viscous materials and chemicals. Different types of process are designed like Rod Probe, Disc Probe and Rope probe to suite for every application.
Special sensors with Ceramic coating for areas where temperature can reach up to 450 degrees and Teflon coating where temperature can reach up to 200 degrees are developed.
The protective coating makes it abrasion resistant and enhances life of probe. Special Coat guard circuit makes this probe immune to the deposition of thin layer of material on probe. The working does not get affected due to coating or deposition.
- Control Circuit can be integral with sensor probe or it can be mounted remotely if temperature at the product is higher than 100 degree cent.
- This level switch is suitable for highly dusty environment. It is also simple to install and easy to maintain.
- Ambient temp can be up to 0 to +60 deg for standard models, special models where temp is more are having PTFE and ceramic coating.
- Type: RFLS
- Control Supply: 230 V AC / 110 V AC / 24 V DC
- Rod Length: Customer specific
- O/P: 2 C/O relay contact rated for 5 Amp resistive at 230 V AC
- Enclosure for control unit: Cast Al, IP 65
- Max working temperature: Control unit: 60 degree cent max, standoff or remote arrangement is recommended by which control unit is taken away from hot area.
- Process Temp: Up to 200 degree cent for Teflon probe and 450 degree cent for ceramic probe with selector switch to program switch at site for bottom level or top level monitoring.