Magnetic Proximity Switch
- SMARTsaa magnetic switch senses presence of magnet and give specified signal. We offer magnetic switches in two types : 1) Reed Type 2) Solid state, Hall effect type
- The reed type proximity switch incorporates reed element which gets actuated when magnet approaches the switch.
- Special solid state device is used in hall effect type switch which changes its output when specific magnetic pole approaches the switch.
REED TYPE MAGNETIC PROXIMITY SWITCH :
These switches require a magnet for operation. The magnet is supplied with the switch. The reed element which is sealed in the switch operates when the magnet passes nearby.
SALIENT FEATURES :
- Non contact operation
- Potential free contacts suitable for 24 VDC / 240 VAC.
- High operating distance up to 25 mm.
- Totally enclosed - Robust - cast Al / Plastic enclosure for switch as well as magnet. IP 67.
- A Special stay-put type of switch is developed which can be used to sense direction.
- Operating Temp up to 0-120 'C
SPECIFICATION : REED TYPE
- LOAD CURRENT : 1 Amp
- OPERATING VOLTAGE : 250 V AC or DC Max
- POWER : 80 VA max.
- HYSTERESIS : 25 %
- ENCLOSURE : Totally enclosed ,IP 67
- SWITCHING TIME ON : O.3 ms - 1.5.ms
- SWITCHING TIME OFF : 0.5 ms Max
- MECHANICAL LIFE : 1 x 106 TO 109 Operations depending on type of load
Sensing distance depends on the power of magnet. By increasing magnet power sensing distance will increase.